Saturday, June 23, 2012
What to do, what to do?
I think that being a Mom somehow automatically means life is busy. I have especially noticed this as my children get older. Each new season brings new understanding of time to their little minds. It also brings added interests. What do we try? Soccer? Dance? Gymnastics? Piano lessons? Their are so many valuable things to get involved in and such great things to expose the kids to (and of course they have their individual interests too), but we just can't do everything. We have decided that each kid can be involved in one activity...but then there must be exceptions to that rule.
Life is full of choices and one of the things we have to decide is what is best for us, what do we need to say no to and what do we spend our valuable time doing. There are only 24 hours in each day. How will I choose to use my next 24?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment