I came home from grocery shopping tonight and as I rearranged my fridge to fit my newly acquired items, it felt like a kid puzzle I needed to conquer. You know the ones...they have one square missing in the self-contained board. The sliding and manipulating of the pieces is remarkably similar. Fresh milk in back, older in front. Both milks have to be accessible (baby's and family's). Veggies together, leftovers together, fruit together. And of course, fresh fruit has to go beneath the older fruit in the drawer. Yep, that sounds about right. A game of moving things to the right spot just to find out I have to move them again to get something else in it's right spot.
I guess that is kind of how life is. Just when we seem to have things figured out (or at least working pretty well) we find something else out that just mixes things up a little.
But they do say that a full fridge is more efficient than an empty one and I would venture a guess that a full life is better in a lot of ways than an empty one!
=)
ReplyDelete